Congratulations to Niles Preparatory Academy for winning two Accely awards at the annual leadership summit held this July. The school was recognized for outstanding student attendance and teacher retention.
Recognizing the hard work and success of our schools and school leaders is an important tradition at ACCEL Schools. While schools across the country are still recovering from challenges related to the pandemic, we have seen a surge in success from schools serving historically underrecognized communities.
“We are mission driven to make quality education available to all children regardless of geographic location or life circumstances,” said ACCEL Schools CEO Ron Packard who presented the awards on July 17. “It is an honor to recognize the staff and leadership who are putting ACCEL’s ideals into action and creating positive change in the lives of the students and communities who need it most.”
Niles Preparatory Academy received the following 2023 Accely awards:
Outstanding Student Attendance
Niles was one of 10 schools across the ACCEL network that achieved an Average Daily Attendance (ADA) of 92% or higher – no small feat in a year where schools nationwide reported high rates of pandemic-related absenteeism.
Outstanding Teacher Retention
Despite an ongoing shortage of teachers nationwide, Niles Preparatory Academy was one of 12 schools recognized for creating a thriving workplace that retains talented and engaged teachers.
Congratulations to every member of our school community for contributing to our success in 2023. We are honored to accept these Accely awards on behalf of our entire team and look forward to another extraordinary school year.
Ready to take the next step and join us?
We offer free breakfast and lunch to students through the National School Lunch Program (NSLP), a federally-assisted meal program that provides nutritionally balanced, USDA-compliant meals to students each school day.
Our annual re-enrollment process is now open for current families! Invitations have been sent via email to re-enroll using the method that is most convenient for your family (online at https://bit.ly/3wPVsCi, in-person, or paper form). Your early decision and response helps us plan effectively for the upcoming school year. Thank you again for being part of our school family!
Sale of 25% off sitewide! Free shipping on orders over $75.
Sale Dates: January 16 – January 29, 2023
Order now: 1stplace.sale/108800
Build a strong academic foundation from the start. Begin your education journey with us and save your student’s seat today!
The Local Wellness Policy is a written document that guides a local educational agency’s (LEA) or school district’s efforts to establish a school environment that promotes students’ health, well-being, and ability to learn. The Wellness Policy Committee has been created as an effort to manage and develop our school’s healthy habits.
» A Wellness Committee will be appointed to each school
» The committee may include parents and guardians, students, representatives of the school nutrition program, physical education teachers, or any other interested stakeholder that is aligned with the goals of the policy
» The committee shall meet a minimum of four times per year
This is a great opportunity to help promote and support student health and wellness, and create a positive, safe, and health-promoting learning environment. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
We want to hear from you. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out a model of our new playground that will be installed this spring!
We are a proud member of ACCEL Schools—a public charter school network serving thousands of PK-12 students throughout the United States. ACCEL was founded in 2012 by the early pioneers of online learning. Our leadership believes that all children, regardless of location or socio-economic background, deserve a quality education that prepares them to succeed in school and become productive global citizens.
ACCEL Schools Instructional Model provides:
- Aligned Academics meet or exceed state standards ensuring your child is on track for rigorous college and career opportunities.
- Certified, Licensed Teachers and a student-centered staff are united in executing our mission to make a difference in the life trajectory of each student.
- More Time on Task and double the instructional minutes for ELA and Math maximizes learning in your child’s school day.
- Short Cycle Assessments keep track of how students are progressing in the program, giving teachers ongoing feedback so they can tailor instruction to your student’s needs.
- Individualized Instruction driven by assessment data means we are familiar with the needs of each child and set students up for success in each course of study.
- State Testing Preparation reduces the anxiety often associated with high stakes tests, helping our teachers and students feel confident with the structure and methodology of state exams.
- Academic Support including education technology, interventional specialists, and instructional aides assist students during the school day. After school tutoring, summer school, and Saturday school programs extend support services beyond the traditional school day and year.
- Extracurricular Courses & Activities round out our educational offerings providing students social-emotional learning, athletics, arts, service learning & more.
Our school culture is centered on community and developing relationships with our families, neighbors, and organizations that are benefiting the Niles community. We coordinate student projects and volunteer work to help students learn the value of helping others and giving back to their community.
- Niles Preparatory Academy Wins Two 2023 Accely Awards
- Free School Meals
- Re-Enrollment Open for Fall 2023
- Niles Prep Spirit Wear Grand Opening Sale
- Kindergarten Registration Now Open for Fall 2023!
- Join the Wellness Committee!
- New Playground Coming Soon
- The ACCEL Schools Difference
- Community-Based, Community Benefiting
- How We Individualize Instruction